Thursday, May 17, 2007

Jerry Falwell is Dead

I think Jerry Falwell probably managed to do what many will not accomplish. Even though he is dead not on nice thing can be found to say about him. The man was not a good person, He promoted violence and hatred toward gays, lesbians, and many others. In case you aren't familiar with what Jerry Falwell had to say, here is just a breif quote he made after the attacks on Sept. 11:
"I really believe that the pagans and the abortionists and the feminists and the gays and the lesbians who are actively trying to make that an alternative lifestyle, the ACLU, People for the American Way, all of them who have tried to secularize America. I point the finger in their face and say 'you helped this happen'."

I think that many would agree that this world will be better off with out a man who's mind is so closed to change and harbors so much hatred for others who do not believe in the same thing he does. I thought this was funny the first time I saw it on family guy and I saw it on youtube today.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You are obviously not watching and reading a variety of news outlets, or you would have seen numerous nice things being said about the man.